Scotiabank Blue Nose Weekend 2014 will once again engage the imaginations of thousands of participants in a celebration of well-being and community. Up to 16,000 runners and walkers will take part, making Blue Nose the largest marathon east of Ottawa and EXPO one of the largest lifestyle shows in Atlantic Canada.
ACTIVE LIVING EXPO is a vibrant, innovative lifestyle, marketplace for industry leaders to showcase the latest in a variety of health-related topics, products and services.
NEW for 2014
- One of Atlantic Canada’s largest lifestyle show
- Additional Exhibitor Space
- Expanded to Level 1 and Level 2 of the WTCC
- Three (3) Speaker’s Corner stages to showcase expert panels, demonstrations and presentations
- “Newbie Orientation” educational sessions
- “Youth Zone” with guided activities
- Two (2) Kit Pick-Up areas – ensuring balanced traffic flow between Level 1 and Level 2
- Speaker’s Corner
Exhibitor Registration Inquiries
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, click here for our registration package.
EXPO Floor Plan
Friday, May 16, 12:30 pm to 5 pm
Saturday, May 17, 10 am to 5 pm
World Trade and Convention Centre, 1800 Argyle Street, Halifax
Download our information sheet for details and official schedule for the event here.