The Active Living Expo is the first stop for those participating in Blue Nose weekend. This vibrant two-day active lifestyle event provides an opportunity for people of all ages to learn ways to maintain or take their first steps towards a healthy lifestyle.
Our exhibitors are industry leaders who attend the Expo to showcase the latest innovations in health and wellness. Our floor plan is designed to ensure all visitors explore the entire expo – without missing any experiences. Design an engaging experience at your booth to attract attention so everyone stops!
Scotiabank Centre, 1800 Argyle Street, Halifax N.S. B3J 2V9
Friday, May 15th 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, May 16th 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Why be an exhibitor?
- Join in on the joy, celebration and success of our 11,000+ participants
- Upscale, educated, active and health conscious demographic
- A positive environment where customers are receptive to your product or service in an energy-charged environment
- Interactive floor plan online for vendors
- Network with like-minded organizations
- An opportunity to place your organization in front of community groups, charities, participants, volunteers, spectators, business partners and more.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to showcase, demonstrate, promote and sell their products and services.
- Retail Sales
- Photo Activation
- Data Capture
- Product Sampling
- Brand Engagement
- Service Demonstration
- Social Media Engagement
About our participants:
- 10,000+ participants in 2019
- 11,000+ Expo attendees in 2019
- 1,300 Volunteers in 2019
Our Participant Profile
- 58% female – 42% male
- 75% reside in Halifax Regional Municipality
- 100% are involved in other sports and outdoor activities throughout the year.
- 78% want to try new fitness activities
- 62% are interested in new fitness trends
- 75% are interested in healthy food trends and technology
- 79% use technology to track fitness and nutrition
|Booth Options||5 x 10 Basic||10 x 10 Standard||10 x 10 Premium||3+ booths Bulk|